issue 1, spring 2013
1st ever issue: adoption & fostering focus • co-parenting part 1 • family support groups • active grandmothers • word from an adopted child of lesbian mums • New Family Social
Our flagship first issue has a jam-packed 68 pages of inspiring stories for LGBT parents.
Full of indepth information from experts, great writers and LGBT families: well-researched guides, how-to’s, features and articles that can help you make decisions, think through issues and guide you on your parenting journey.
• adoption & fostering focus: adoption for the LGBT community, merging families, fostering challenging kids, inspiring stories, myth-busting, step-by-step guide & agency directory
• co-parenting part 1: find your co-parents
• grandmothers caring for kids
• family support groups
• an adopted child of lesbian mums speaks
• IVF success beating difficult odds
• civil partnership venues
- packed full:
- 68 full colour pages!
- indepth content:
- from experts & real LGBT families
- glossy goodness:
- vibrantly designed, A4 magazine
- add p&p:
- 1 back issue £1.30 • 2-4 £2.80 • 5+ £3.90
- delivery outside the UK:
- please contact us for prices