issue 2, summer 2013
• co-parenting part 2 • fostering in your 50s • choosing childcare • kids & gender stereotypes • parenting a trans child part 1
We Are Family magazine is a valuable resource full of indepth information from experts, great writers and LGBT families. Well-researched guides, how-to’s, features and articles that can help you make decisions, think through issues and guide you on your parenting journey.
issue 2 highlights include:
• olympics special – coming out in sport, LGBT athletes & Football vs Homophobia
• summer pride special: history & family-friendly events
• co-parenting series, part 2
• gender stereotyping – pink for a girl?
• fostering in your 50s
• how to choose your childcare
• parenting a trans child – the first of our ongoing series
• veggie recipes & holiday venues
• unsung hero Susanna Bosche
- packed full:
- 68 full colour pages!
- indepth content:
- from experts & real LGBT pfamilies
- glossy goodness:
- vibrantly designed, A4 magazine
- add p&p:
- 1 back issue £1.30 • 2-4 £2.80 • 5+ £3.90
- delivery outside the UK:
- please contact us for prices