issue 8, summer 2015
Summer 2015 • international surrogacy epic • trans parenting focus • conversion therapy • adopted kids settling in • twins • LGBT family holidays
52 pages of interesting & useful articles, how-to’s, real experiences from LGBT families,
campaigns, events, products and more, for LGBT families and their extended families.
• An international surrogacy epic: 3 countries, 2 surrogates, multiple pregnancies, international borders & legal complexities. Responses from international surrogacy experts
• trans family heroes – Thomas gave birth to his kids, Trevor breastfed his – we find out more. Conception for FTM trans parents-to-be
• Conversion therapy in the UK & USA: Explaining the UK’s recent Memorandum of Understanding. TV’s Dr Christian Jessen comments, plus stories from two ‘gay cure’ survivors
• Adopted kids settling in: After adoption – the storm after the calm. End of term anxiety – school structure can provide safety – what happens in the holidays?
• Twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome – story from a real LGBT family. Snapshot on twins – what not to ask, plus amazing twins products giveaway
• holidaying as an LGBT family
- indepth content:
- from experts, great writers & real LGBT families
- glossy goodness:
- vibrantly designed, A4 magazine
- packed full:
- 50+ pages every issue!
- add p&p:
- 1 back issue £1.30 • 2-4 £2.80 • 5+ £3.90
- outside the UK:
- please contact us for prices